Wednesday, October 20, 2004

More Business Ideas


Sometimes a little adversity pulls us to our best potential. My sister Gina just moved to England and found that the her apartment's managment company furnished her 2 bed/one bath very badly. I asked her to think about how she could use her current situation in her future marketing materials:
----------------------------------------
"Here I was, newly transplanted to my dream job and city and ready to settle down into hip, tony digs right astride the Thames. Imagine my dismay when I was sideswiped by one of the worst sins one can commit against a creative class individual: I was cursed with an apartment filled with ugly, non-matching furnishings.

For an interior decoratorista like me, it was a huge blow...my heart just sank; I simply wanted to cry when I opened the door. The place was populated with totally uncool furniture worthy of a tacky warehouse closeout sale.

Even though my loyal letting agent tried to plead my case, the mismatched grouping of hideous castoff's remained...and I knew that Providence had given me my Mission: To turn an eyesore into an enchanted oasis.

It wasn't easy becoming a home decorating trailblazer in a foreign land *and* on a budget but I did it and now with my help you can too! Just follow these simple principles below...

1., 2., 3., 4., etc...

That's all there is to it. Stick to the steps and you'll achieve *high vogue* in no time.

Not one for getting your hands dirty? Give me a call and we can set up a consultation. If it's stylish digs you want, you've come to the right place!"


-----------------------------
IF there is anyone who can transform a bad apartment into a home, it's Gi. She could be the next Thom Filicia of the expatriot set!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home